Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The name, affiliation and email address of each AUTHOR are included in the online submission system.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before in another journal for consideration.
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font (preferably Times New Roma); employs italics where necessary, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at appropriate places, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Guidelines for Authors.
ArticlesSection default policy
We collect personal information solely for editorial correspondence and publication purposes, ensuring data security and confidentiality. Your privacy is paramount, and we do not share or sell your information to third parties. For details, please see the "Privacy and Consent Policy".