Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The name, affiliation and email address of ALL AUTHORS are included in online submisssoin system. In case of any shortcoming is observed, the manuscript will be returned back to authors for corrections.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
ArticlesSection default policy
By submitting the manuscripts to IJAEB, the authors agress that!
The copyright to this article is transferred to the Society of Eminent Biological Scientists (SEBS) effective if and when the article is accepted for publication. Article is deemed to include all material submitted for publication with the exception of Letters, and includes the text, figures, tables, author contact details and all supplementary material accompanying the Article. The author warrants that his/her contribution is original and that he/she has full power to make this grant. The author signs for and accepts responsibility for releasing this material on behalf of any and all co-authors. The copyright transfer covers the exclusive right to reproduce and distribute the article, including reprints, translations, photographic reproductions, microform, electronic form (offline, online) or any other reproductions of similar nature.
Please note: You retain the following rights to re-use the Article, as long as you do not sell or reproduce the Article or any part of it for commercial purposes (i.e. for monetary gain on your own account or on that of a third party, or for indirect financial gain by a commercial entity). These rights apply without needing to seek permission from SEBS.
Please read this form carefully, sign at the bottom (if your employer owns copyright in your work, arrange for your employer to sign where marked), and return the ORIGINAL to the address below as quickly as possible. As author, you remain the copyright owner of the Article, unless copyright is owned by your employer.
I, the undersigned corresponding author, also certify that I/we have no commercial associations (e.g., consultancies, stock ownership, equity interests, patent-licensing arrangements, etc.) that might pose a conflict of interest in connection with the submitted article, except as disclosed on a separate attachment. All funding sources supporting the work and all institutional or corporate affiliations of mine/ours are acknowledged in a footnote.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.